Freelance SEO Consultant
Table of contents
*No Recruiters please
Only UK based applicants will be considered
Please email [email protected] to apply
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced UK based Freelance SEO Consultant to join our growing team.
This role will initially be paid at a day rate (To be negotiated), with a potential opportunity to join our business as a partner should we exceed our growth targets.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Managing Director, assisting with client deliverables, helping to develop relationships with clients, and prepare new business proposals.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ technical SEO experience, either freelance or in an agency environment
- Experience in a management position where you’ve created and delivered an SEO strategy
- Keyword research & mapping
- Backlink auditing
- Good knowledge of reporting tools, including GA, GSC, and rank tracking services
- Good working knowledge of crawling software, including Screaming Frog and any cloud-based programs
- Knowledge of SERP features and optimisation for featured snippets
- Experience migrating a website
- Able to build SEO reports with ease using Excel or Data Studio (or similar)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, and Schema mark-up (incl JSON-LD)
- Experience of page speed optimisation
- (Bonus) Preparing traffic forecasts for clients
We built Digital Trails to give people and businesses access to online reputation management and online visibility services under one roof. It is the result of years of international consultancy delivered by the founding team to companies and C-Suite executives in the US, UK and Europe.
Our staff are senior international experts in Public Relations, Journalism, Reputation Management, SEO, Marketing and Design & Development and are based in various countries around the world.
The core team is headquartered in London and Luxembourg, with a network of experts based in the markets where we operate, including the US, Germany, Italy, Spain, France and other countries in continental Europe, North America and further afield. This enables us to offer a world-class service with global reach and local knowledge.